‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson reportedly had a team of make-up artists working on his torso to make him look as though he had a rippling six-pack.
Robert Pattinson’s muscles are drawn on.
The ‘Twilight’ star has attracted legions of fans with his toned physique but movie insiders are now claiming it was achieved by make-up and clever lighting.
A source told the National Enquirer magazine: “Robert had a team of make-up artists working on his stomach to make it appear as if he had a six-pack.
“They used all their tricks – including liquid body paint, shading and airbrushing – to make his torso look toned. Whenever they stopped filming, Robert would duck back inside to get touched up by the make-up team.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Adam Lambert Recommends LSD. What?
- Adam Lambert: Listen Up Jackass!
- Adam Lambert’s Antics Ruined The AMAs For Other Artists
- Most Epic Moment In American Idol History
- David Archuleta Fans Rival the Glamberts