Yesterday Perez Hilton posted this:
“This doesn’t bode well for his album release next week!
As of Monday morning, the song was only at #76 – after a week on the iTunes chart!
We like the single a lot so where did he go wrong?
What do U think?”
Today Adam Tweeted to Perez:
He quickly deleted the tweet right after sending it, but not before someone captured it. Ooopsie daisy Adam, caught red handed scheming with Perez to help boost sales. The reverse psychology was to impel his fans to buy more. How sweet of Perez to be in cahoots with Adam like that and how sweet of Adam to congratulate himself for manipulating his fans so effectively. This guy would crawl in bed with anyone and do anything to sell out. In my world we call that a whore.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Scotty McCreery Beats Everyone Since Season 7
- Adam Lambert Recommends LSD. What?
- Adam Lambert: Listen Up Jackass!
- Adam Lambert’s Antics Ruined The AMAs For Other Artists
- Idols on the PopScene in 2009