Fantasia was on BET’s Black Girls Rock Awards show Sunday Night, which is fine, I guess.
What I want to know is what would Al Sharpton or the rest of the black community have to say if NBC had an awards show called “White Boys Rule” that was only open to white males as award recipients and as performers?
This is a clear cut case of racial and gender discrimination.
Possibly Related Posts:
- American Idol Stars Good For Box Office
- Fantasia Barrino: Homewrecker?
- Its Official: Individual Idol’s Popularity Scores
- Did You Ever Wonder What They Think of American Idol in Germany?
- Idol Sales Report Card from Yahoo Music Chart Watch